Subject: Revised bot flowcharts rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Didier Renard
France
Saint-Louis
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Just wondering if Oerjan or Volko could provide an update about how and when the revised bot flowcharts will be released?
I'd be really interested giving them a try. No clue how they have been tweaked, but as I gain some experience with the Falling Sky bots now, I can tell you have done a great job! I can only hope the tweaking has gone in this direction...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Volko Ruhnke
United States
Virginia
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you Didier!

Since Oerjan's refined Cuba Libre bots take advantage of experience and feedback from the time that Cuba Libre has been out, I would expect them to perform even better than Andrew's and my (first edition) Falling Sky bots!

As to when, that mainly depends on Oerjan's free time to finalize and work with either GMT or C3i or wherever he wants to put them out. I'll let him answer for himself, of course, but I know that he has been very busy with real-life work lately.

Thanks for asking! Best, Volko
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.