Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Richard Mitchell
United States
Snyder
New York
flag msg tools
mbmb
Wondering how some of the MR veterans handle identifying the cursed condition of their character? Since there appears to be no chits or markers, nor a spot on the personal record to mark as such...?

Maybe I'll craft up some cursed chits that can be placed by the character card? Just thinking about this as once a character is cursed, its usually a few turns ( days?) before they can slink into the chapel and have it removed, or using one of the several other methods to eliminate it. With all the other factors to keep track of .... don't want the curse to get ignored
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Carel Teijgeler
Netherlands
Vlaardingen
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I think you should record it on the Personal History Sheet.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hector Flores
United States
Round Rock
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
You'll have to make 16 copies of each chit - as it is technically possible for all characters to be cursed with every condition (I think) - though highly unlikely. I'm with the poster just above me - I just record it on my history sheet and then try to remember. Sometimes I even write it as the first action listed on a day to remind myself.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Mitchell
United States
Snyder
New York
flag msg tools
mbmb
galvornman wrote:
You'll have to make 16 copies of each chit - as it is technically possible for all characters to be cursed with every condition (I think) - though highly unlikely. I'm with the poster just above me - I just record it on my history sheet and then try to remember. Sometimes I even write it as the first action listed on a day to remind myself.

In conclusion I made a GENERIC "cursed" chit, replicated that 16 times (just in case wow) and it can be placed in the "active" box .... signifying that you have jostled the mouldy skeleton etc. Then record on the personal history sheet as though it were a first action, and specify here which curse ( nice idea here guys - Thank you).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Mitchell
United States
Snyder
New York
flag msg tools
mbmb

Heres the images of the cards I made to be placed near character. No one can " forget" they can't search now . They are about the size of Treasure/spell cards in hardcopy. A nice lime green to stand out.

Edit : forgot to load this image months ago.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.