United States
North Carolina
flag msg tools
designer
https://boardgamegeek.com/boardgame/201394/dragon-draft
badge
Dragon Draft
mbmbmbmbmb

If you like Euchre, Spades, Rook, or Hearts, you will LOVE Dragon Draft!

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1664474840/dragon-draft

July 4 - August 9

A trick-taking, draft your hand card game. Team up to earn the most gems and reign victorious. Hunt the dragon, save the realm!

Back it to get your own copy for $20.

Dragon Draft is a trick-taking card game where you get to draft your hand. Team up with a partner to earn the most gems to reign victorious as the Dragon Draft Champion!

Drafting - Instead of playing with the cards you are dealt, you get to choose the cards in your hand.
Partner Play - Rewards teamwork and player interaction
Play Again and Again - Many strategies to victory, every game is different.
Game is Ready to Print - It is play-tested and the art/graphic design is completed.

It has always been a dream of mine to create a game. The idea of Dragon Draft came about while I was on a family vacation. I love Euchre, Spades, and Rook. I love the partner interactions and I love that you can play with family and friends. One thing that I don't like is when you get dealt a hand that is not good. Sometimes a player gets dealt a great hand, sometimes a bad hand, its just part of the game. What if instead of playing with whatever you are dealt, you rather were able to choose the cards you would play with. This led to further thinking about strategies you could develop through selecting the cards in your hand. The first iteration of Dragon Draft was born. Fast forward and we have the finished product you're looking at today.

I'm really happy with this game. One of my favorite things in the game design process has been watching new friends play, enjoy, and want to play again Dragon Draft. I am looking forward to you getting your hands on this game. Thank you for your time, truly. - Joe Hout

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.