Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Dom Hiob
Germany
Bonn
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Congratulations Bladers (and Brad Talton, especially)! Millennium Blades has reached BGG's top 500 and is rising fast. Way to go, MB!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Caleb K.
United States
LaVergne
Tennessee
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Glad to see the game rising to the ranks it deserves. The real question will be if it will pass BattleCON: Devastation of Indines in rank which is a top 150 game?

How many small kickstarter companies have as many top 500 games as Level 99 Games? Top 500 games they kickstarted: Millennium Blades, Argent: The Consortium, BattleCON: Devastation of Indines, & BattleCON: War of Indines. I have done around 20 kickstarters for games so far and the best 4 games I have kickstarted all happen to be these 4 by Level 99 Games.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin OKeefe
United States
Tinton Falls
New Jersey
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Deserves it. My favorite game I've played this year so far. Over Rebellion and Scythe.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Zanz Reyes
United States
Tucson
Arizona
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Agreed. Hands down one of my play group's favorite. Here's looking forward to all the awesome things that can be added to this game on time!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.