$20.00
$15.00
$5.00
Bruce McLeod
United States
Everett
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Jet's daily sales continue, and today it's Toys & Games. They carry a decent selection of games, often with prices competitive with Amazon.
I can't guarantee any game you find will qualify as "Toys & Games", but I'm looking at Dominion Dark Ages, Roll for the Galaxy + Ambition and they all work.

Must buy 3 Toys & Games items to qualify for 20% off code TOYBASH
5 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew B
United States
Maryville
Tennessee
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: [Jet.com] Buy 3 "toys & games" items, 20% off with TOYBASH
This was posted in one of the older Jet threads:

https://jet.com/search?term=board%20game&sort=relevance&page...

It includes fair amount of the publishers they tend to carry, although deep searching is always advised as they tend to mislabel some things.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeremy Gray

Alabama
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: [Jet.com] Buy 3 "toys & games" items, 20% off with TOYBASH
Yeah, even though it's labor intensive, you may want to keyword search all of your top wishlist items. The search and filter mechanisms of Jet's site are beyond terrible. I've found things listed in the wrong category, or with a wrong title, or under the wrong publisher. They make you earn it when you're searching for something. And browsing is aggravating. But you can get stellar deals (I got Caverna for $30 less than what online game stores were listing it for), so it may still be worth it for some games.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Colin Elliott
United States
Williamsburg
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Re: [Jet.com] Buy 3 "toys & games" items, 20% off with TOYBASH
Bajahobo wrote:
This was posted in one of the older Jet threads:

https://jet.com/search?term=board%20game&sort=relevance&page...

It includes fair amount of the publishers they tend to carry, although deep searching is always advised as they tend to mislabel some things.


"Sorry, your search for "board game" did not match any products."

looks like it no longer works
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew B
United States
Maryville
Tennessee
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: [Jet.com] Buy 3 "toys & games" items, 20% off with TOYBASH
graywolf323 wrote:
Bajahobo wrote:
This was posted in one of the older Jet threads:

https://jet.com/search?term=board%20game&sort=relevance&page...

It includes fair amount of the publishers they tend to carry, although deep searching is always advised as they tend to mislabel some things.


"Sorry, your search for "board game" did not match any products."

looks like it no longer works


Darn, shows me for not checking.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeremy Gray

Alabama
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: [Jet.com] Buy 3 "toys & games" items, 20% off with TOYBASH
Here are some games that I've found that look to be good deals with the discount (these are all pre-discount prices):

Zombicide: Black Plague - $63.81

Zombicide: Wulfsburg - $49.63

Bora Bora - $27.63

Takenoko - $35.79

Warhammer 40,000: Conquest - $30.99

Airlines Europe - $41.00

Power Grid deluxe: Europe/North America - $57.00

Roll for the Galaxy: Ambition - $28.64

Sid Meier's Civilization: The Board Game - $50.96

Arcadia Quest - $61.55

Arcadia Quest: Beyond the Grave - $49.40

There's probably several others, but these are the ones I've had my eye on.

*NOTE - I have not checked to ensure that all of the above work with the current promotion. You have been forewarned!

*NOTE 2 - Several titles are listed multiple times, usually for different prices. The prices I listed above are the lowest prices for any given item. If you see a different price, you might want to look for the other listing.
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stuart Dunn
United States
Alabama
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: [Jet.com] Buy 3 "toys & games" items, 20% off with TOYBASH
https://jet.com/search?category=8000114 Is the board game link
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeremy Gray

Alabama
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: [Jet.com] Buy 3 "toys & games" items, 20% off with TOYBASH
I would recommend to anyone buying that they do not forego the free returns. You might save a buck or two, but I have received a couple games with little to no packaging material. I got lucky in that damage to the games was (nearly) zero, but you always run that risk.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Leo De Luca
United States
Omaha
Nebraska
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Re: [Jet.com] Buy 3 "toys & games" items, 20% off with TOYBASH
gragian wrote:
I would recommend to anyone buying that they do not forego the free returns. You might save a buck or two, but I have received a couple games with little to no packaging material. I got lucky in that damage to the games was (nearly) zero, but you always run that risk.

I thought that was for actual returns, not exchanges.
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bruce McLeod
United States
Everett
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: [Jet.com] Buy 3 "toys & games" items, 20% off with TOYBASH
leo_rockway wrote:
gragian wrote:
I would recommend to anyone buying that they do not forego the free returns. You might save a buck or two, but I have received a couple games with little to no packaging material. I got lucky in that damage to the games was (nearly) zero, but you always run that risk.

I thought that was for actual returns, not exchanges.


My understanding from reading the info on the opt out would be that you don't get the "free returns within 30 days." I would imagine if you receive a damaged item that it becomes an issue they need to resolve, it's not you wanting to return it.
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shawn
United States
Southgate
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: [Jet.com] Buy 3 "toys & games" items, 20% off with TOYBASH
Someone posted a response from Jet.com (somewhere, don't remember) that you can still return an item for free if it is damaged. The "free returns" option is suppose to cover buyers remorse and whatnot.
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Level 3 Tunt
United States
flag msg tools
mb
Re: [Jet.com] Buy 3 "toys & games" items, 20% off with TOYBASH
Dismas wrote:


And card games: https://jet.com/search?category=8000115

I've also found that google is better at searching Jet's inventory than Jet is.
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tony B
United States
West Hartford
Connecticut
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: [Jet.com] Buy 3 "toys & games" items, 20% off with TOYBASH
For anyone interested in taking advantage of this deal, I was able to buy a game and then add 2 "filler" items in case you don't find three games you want. Just go to the Toys & Games section and sort by price low to high and buy whatever is of interest. I added a $1-2 box of crayons and markers for my kid in addition to Black Plague to get the 20% off.

This direct link should be all toys & games sorted by price.
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeremy Gray

Alabama
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: [Jet.com] Buy 3 "toys & games" items, 20% off with TOYBASH
F4ll0ut wrote:
leo_rockway wrote:
gragian wrote:
I would recommend to anyone buying that they do not forego the free returns. You might save a buck or two, but I have received a couple games with little to no packaging material. I got lucky in that damage to the games was (nearly) zero, but you always run that risk.

I thought that was for actual returns, not exchanges.


My understanding from reading the info on the opt out would be that you don't get the "free returns within 30 days." I would imagine if you receive a damaged item that it becomes an issue they need to resolve, it's not you wanting to return it.


Yeah, that makes sense. What's buyer's remorse? Haha.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim

Lascassas
TN - Tennessee
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: [Jet.com] Buy 3 "toys & games" items, 20% off with TOYBASH
Does anyone know if this stacks with TRIPLE15 promo code?
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh B
United Kingdom
London
flag msg tools
mbmb
Re: [Jet.com] Buy 3 "toys & games" items, 20% off with TOYBASH
Elandil84 wrote:
Does anyone know if this stacks with TRIPLE15 promo code?


No, it doesn't.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bruce McLeod
United States
Everett
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: [Jet.com] Buy 3 "toys & games" items, 20% off with TOYBASH
Elandil84 wrote:
Does anyone know if this stacks with TRIPLE15 promo code?


Easiest way to find out is to try! But doubtful, especially since they're both flat % discounts.

Also for the filler items, 8 jumbo crayons are .87 each after the discount, but the minimum purchase is 3. So that alone is enough to get your full discount, great if you have kids and plan on lots of coloring!
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
PhotoJoeCA
United States
Bellflower
California
flag msg tools
Re: [Jet.com] Buy 3 "toys & games" items, 20% off with TOYBASH
F4ll0ut wrote:
Jet's daily sales continue, and today it's Toys & Games.
Must buy 3 Toys & Games items to qualify for 20% off code TOYBASH


https://jet.com/product/Christopher-Radko-OLD-SAINT-NICK-OIL...

In the Toys & Games department. 20% off is a significant chunk of change there.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mindy Basi
United States
Urbana
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: [Jet.com] Buy 3 "toys & games" items, 20% off with TOYBASH
dvation wrote:
For anyone interested in taking advantage of this deal, I was able to buy a game and then add 2 "filler" items in case you don't find three games you want. Just go to the Toys & Games section and sort by price low to high and buy whatever is of interest. I added a $1-2 box of crayons and markers for my kid in addition to Black Plague to get the 20% off.

This direct link should be all toys & games sorted by price.


I sorted from high to low and got this gem:

https://jet.com/product/Life-Size-and-Ride-On-Standing-Ameri...

Now that's cool. However, not a board game.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jamie Specht
United States
Downers Grove
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: [Jet.com] Buy 3 "toys & games" items, 20% off with TOYBASH
dvation wrote:
For anyone interested in taking advantage of this deal, I was able to buy a game and then add 2 "filler" items in case you don't find three games you want. Just go to the Toys & Games section and sort by price low to high and buy whatever is of interest. I added a $1-2 box of crayons and markers for my kid in addition to Black Plague to get the 20% off.

This direct link should be all toys & games sorted by price.


Between this: https://jet.com/product/Olympia-Sports-14258-Flammables-Cabi...

And all the toothpaste, I don't think I understand today's standard for Toys and Games!!!
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aditya
msg tools
mb
Re: [Jet.com] Buy 3 "toys & games" items, 20% off with TOYBASH
I picked 2 Targi copies and a Dixit for around 19 bucks and change per item. I suppose I could have waited for Targi to show up at MM, but only one or two copies have been trickling in, so I decided to bite the bullet anyway.

Also, one might be able to get some additional cashback on Jet.com purchases through Swagbucks or UPromise.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris
United States
East Peoria
Illinois
flag msg tools
Re: [Jet.com] Buy 3 "toys & games" items, 20% off with TOYBASH
I keep an eye on Jet's prices, along with the standard OLGS. They can fluctuate quite a bit, but occasionally drop below the other stores when you figure in the 15% (or 20% in this case) discount.

Ordered Flick 'Em Up: Stallion Canyon, Zombicide BP: Wulfsburg, Zombicide: Murder of Crowz (original, not BP), and a favorite from when I was a kid, Waterworks. Thanks for the Hot Deal!
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.