W. Eric Martin
United States
Apex
North Carolina
flag msg tools
admin
designer
badge
Designer Gil Hova of Formal Ferret Games says that with The Networks taking off, he's not sure he can devote publishing attention to this title at the moment, so he's made a deal with Patrick Leder of Leder Games to take over co-publishing duties, with Hova still being involved in the game's development.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim Parkin
United States
Stow
Ohio
flag msg tools
Push Cubes. Blow Stuff Up.
badge
MIND. BLOWN.
mbmbmbmbmb
Gil and Formal Ferret are an awesome group, but this is also excellent news! I'm glad Patrick and his team are now helping with this US release!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jorge Rodriguez Samaniego
Spain
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
We are happy too However, the agreement hasn't been signed yet...but it looks like that we will have a good partnership

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris K
South Korea
Seoul
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
That's great news! I read on another forum that the kickstarter is scheduled for October 2016. Is this still on track?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Spain
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, the game will be on Kickstarter in october 2016. And it will be on show in Essen

More information about the progress of the game here.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris K
South Korea
Seoul
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Woohoo! Just read this moments before I saw your message, Jorge. Glad to see things are on track. Peak Oil looks very cool!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Spain
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks! More spoiler this week
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Patrick Leder
United States
Saint Paul
Minnesota
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I wish I could have been involved in this project, I have been watching it for awhile now, but unfortunately Leder Games will not be involved in the publication of Peak Oil. I am simply too involved with my own interests at the time to be useful to 2Tomatoes.

I have no doubt that the 2Tomatoes will do fine on their own and I will be rooting for them when the Kickstarter starts.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Martin
United States
Belton
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
GreenM wrote:
I wish I could have been involved in this project, I have been watching it for awhile now, but unfortunately Leder Games will not be involved in the publication of Peak Oil. I am simply too involved with my own interests at the time to be useful to 2Tomatoes.

I have no doubt that the 2Tomatoes will do fine on their own and I will be rooting for them when the Kickstarter starts.

That is disappointing to hear, but completely understandable. Anyone know if the Kickstart campaign is still set to launch this month? If so, has a launch date been announced?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Spain
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Sorry for the late reply, we've been sick and busy after Essen. We're gearing towards the Kickstarter but we don't have a definite date yet. As soon as we have it, we will announce it
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.