Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Kirk Nelson
United States
Scottsdale
Arizona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I have the base set and two of the small deck expansions so the 60 dividers that came withe base game are now used. Is there a way to get more of the dividers besides printing them out myself? Does Upper Deck sell them or do they offer more in some of the other expansions?

Thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Edwards
United States
Columbus
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Upper Deck has them on their store at 200 for $10. I just had some come in the other day. I have one big and three small box expansions and it's way more than enough for me.

http://upperdeckstore.com/legendary-divider-cards.html
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
M D
United States
Peotone
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I printed the fan made dividers (mostly Havoc style) I found these are much better easier to read than writing on the base cards; and helps set up quicker. At a local print shop the large sets will run about 10 bucks and the smaller boxes 5 on card stock paper.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kirk Nelson
United States
Scottsdale
Arizona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the help!

While I love the custom dividers I would be more tempted by designing my own but haven't the time so I will go with the "regular" ones.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dominic Burrell
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
I've found it easier to type up the names and print them in preprinted labels

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.