Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Achim Zien
Germany
Oldenburg
flag msg tools
designer
badge
There's a theory: if ever anyone discovers exactly what the Universe is for and why it is here, it will instantly disappear and be replaced by something even more bizarre and inexplicable. There's another theory: this has already happened.
mbmbmbmbmb
I heard of games arriving in Belgium. Did anyone in Germany receive theirs yet? I'm still waiting, no game in sight.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Frazer Eden
United Kingdom
Cheshire
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Mine to the uk arrived yesterday... Not sure that's helps though
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sérgio Alves
Portugal
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Arrived in Portugal today

Should have arrived in Germany before... hope you will have it quickly as it quite a good and fun game!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marco Auer
Germany
Bavaria
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I have not received it either. Maybe it will arrive today. Fingers crossed.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
JF L
Canada
Montreal
Québec
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Arrived in Montreal, Canada on Thursday so I don't really think the distance is an issue, might be a logistical issue with one of the postal services that had to move those packages.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Achim Zien
Germany
Oldenburg
flag msg tools
designer
badge
There's a theory: if ever anyone discovers exactly what the Universe is for and why it is here, it will instantly disappear and be replaced by something even more bizarre and inexplicable. There's another theory: this has already happened.
mbmbmbmbmb
Still no sighting, here. After seeing the destruction that other backers faced with their parcels and inserts, I am a bit afraid that it might have been completely destroyed during shipping.

Still hoping for the best.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Weber
Germany
Wendeburg
Germany
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Got mine today, Germany
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marco Auer
Germany
Bavaria
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
My parcel was delivered today by DHL. The shipping box was quite dented, but the actual game box itself survived the journey from Greece without any damages.

It's actually quite funny that the game was printed in Germany. So, after the print it was shipped to Greece and then back to Germany. What a waste of resources and time.

The insert is entirely broken, but I don't mind since I usually build custom inserts.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Achim Zien
Germany
Oldenburg
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Got mine yesterday via DHL. The parcel took a decent battering, but no ripping and tearing. The game box, stretch goal cards and rules are undamaged. I haven't had the time to look at the insert, yet.

EDIT: The insert was ripped apart along the folding. I think I don't mind it too much.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rico Besteher
Germany
Jena
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
nada
Still nothing :/
I hope it arrives before we go on vacation the day after tomorrow ... would like to take it with us ...

are there any other german backers still waiting? seems like you guys already got your games ...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Achim Zien
Germany
Oldenburg
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I think you should contact the folks at Artipia games by email. It has been over a week since the first games arrived in Germany. Fingers crossed that it will still arrive, but it's becoming less likely every day.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.