Cthulhu Wars» Forums » General

Subject: Faction Ability & Spellbooks Cheat Sheet? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Matt Halowell

Maryland
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Has anyone made a cheat sheet so that each player can quickly see the special ability, 6 goals, and 6 spell books that each faction needs to achieve? Seems like that could be a nice way to keep tabs on what each player is doing (especially for new players).

If not, I might try to make one for the base game. It probably wouldn't be fancy, but hopefully it would still be helpful.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Nojima
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
All that information is open your opponents anyway. Half the time I've played, we've actually announced what we needed to accomplish and when we got new spellbooks, what they were and what they do.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lincoln Petersen
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah playing for the first several times it's nice to go around and announce everyone's Faction abilities, and spellbook requirements. Then as spellbooks are earned they're announced.

At least that's what I think you should do.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Halowell

Maryland
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
True, that's a good way to handle it. Hopefully everyone has decent memories

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam Starks
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I made such a sheet for my own use, but I haven't sought permission from Petersen Games to put it online.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Halowell

Maryland
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
AdamStarks wrote:
I made such a sheet for my own use, but I haven't sought permission from Petersen Games to put it online.

If it's easy, would you mind sending that to me? No worries if not.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pierre Lanrezac
France
Chatou
Yvelines
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I did one too, but in french, so very likely not to be useful for you

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.