Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Trevor Franklin
United States
Vale
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I purchased Armadora from Barnes and Noble, and the board was warped so badly that it really can't be played properly. It just won't stay flat even after putting heavy books on it all day and night. I took it back and got a replacement with the exact same issue. I've tried to email blue orange on their website twice, and I'm not sure if either email went through, but I never got a response (been several weeks).

Any ideas?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brandan Parsons
United States
San Francisco
California
flag msg tools
publisher
mbmbmb
Email customerservice@blueorangegames.com and cc pr@blueorangegames.com

Hopefully they can find a solution for you.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jayme Thysell
United States
Virginia
flag msg tools
mb
I've got the same problem. I think it is a problem with the design of the board.
I left books on it for a week. It did flatten out, but once I folded it up and returned it to the box, the problem returned. So if you can stand to never put it back into the box, you won't have a problem.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Trevor Franklin
United States
Vale
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks Brandan, I used the email contacts you provided. Will update when I get a response. It must have been a production issue with at least part of the print run.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.