Ibrahim Rodríguez
Venezuela
Caracas
flag msg tools
badge
I like turtles!
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey guys,

One of my player mats has a text that says "REMOVE" on the bottom-actions section. Do you remove that piece of cardboard or is it an action?

Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Cambridge
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
o_O Picture?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Trevor Schadt
United States
Glenshaw
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hexanauta wrote:
Hey guys,

One of my player mats has a text that says "REMOVE" on the bottom-actions section. Do you remove that piece of cardboard or is it an action? :D

Thanks!
My guess is that it's one of the locations where an upgrade cube goes, but the piece didn't get cut out of the cardboard correctly. In which case, yes, it should be removed.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Brown
United States
Colorado Springs
Colorado
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hexanauta wrote:
Hey guys,

One of my player mats has a text that says "REMOVE" on the bottom-actions section. Do you remove that piece of cardboard or is it an action?

Thanks!

I had the same thing. I tried to remove it, but it wouldn't come out clean. Fill out the replacement part request on the Stonemaier web site and a new one will magically show up in your mail box! My workplace firewall prevents me from linking it, but there's a button for replacement parts at www.stonemaiergames.com

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeremy Santiago
United States
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
BGG at work??? Who does that?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ibrahim Rodríguez
Venezuela
Caracas
flag msg tools
badge
I like turtles!
mbmbmbmbmb
That was what exactly happened to me. See the picture below:

I'm sending an email to Stonemaier Games as we speak I hope to get a replacement soon.

Thanks for your help guys!

MAJBrown22 wrote:
Hexanauta wrote:
Hey guys,

Thanks!

I had the same thing. I tried to remove it, but it wouldn't come out clean. Fill out the replacement part request on the Stonemaier web site and a new one will magically show up in your mail box! My workplace firewall prevents me from linking it, but there's a button for replacement parts at www.stonemaiergames.com

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jamey Stegmaier
United States
St. Louis
Missouri
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Ibrahim: As explained in my e-mail to you a few minutes ago, "That’s a piece of cardboard that the manufacturer should have removed before gluing together the two pieces of cardboard. You can try to remove it, but it may be glued down. If so, you can request a replacement for that mat here: http://stonemaiergames.com/replacement-parts/"
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave Moser
United States
Escondido
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
SSGMightyMouse wrote:
BGG at work??? Who does that?

whistlewhistlewhistlewhistlewhistle
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.