3 Posts

The Cards of Cthulhu: Beyond the Veil» Forums » Rules

Subject: Rule clarification rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Neil May
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
I have a few rules questions after the first couple of games.

1. Do cult horrors stack if a second of the same type is drawn and do they awaken at the same time?

2. If you purchase spirit dice and then pay for a hurry spell to attack again, do you keep the spirit dice that were already purchased?

3. During a multiplayer game and an investigation is failed does the failure text "During the next turn..." Does that mean the next player or the player who failed the investigations next turn?

Thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gilles de Rais
Belgium
Brugge
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I can only reply to the second question: you don't keep the spirit dice.

First question is interesting, I've never had this happen so far.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sergei Chavo
msg tools
mb
deathchurch wrote:
I have a few rules questions after the first couple of games.

1. Do cult horrors stack if a second of the same type is drawn and do they awaken at the same time?

2. If you purchase spirit dice and then pay for a hurry spell to attack again, do you keep the spirit dice that were already purchased?

3. During a multiplayer game and an investigation is failed does the failure text "During the next turn..." Does that mean the next player or the player who failed the investigations next turn?

Thanks

1) Yes, they stacks and awaken at the same time, but you get sanity lose only from one horror.
2) No.
3) Just next player turn, because the original manual says: "You don't need any special rules for multiplayer game, except ... (see multiplayer rules in manual)."

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.