Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Filip Labarque
Belgium
Kortrijk
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, time for an unboxing.

The game box is very sturdy and laminated.

And absolutely stuffed with components.

First are the draw bags.

Next the translucent dice.

Some metal planes.

I painted a couple of these before.

Then we get a historical package containing a Strategy Guide and Multiple Historical Notes.

In the same historical package there is also a map, without any game elements. This one would look nice and the wall of a wargaming room.

Then all the wooden components. These are of excellent quality, The paint covers the wood and doesn't rub off on you fingers.

Some plastic components. Red and Black flags, white barrels a a yellow turn tracker (which is made from wood).

Orders of battle, printed on the back and front. The back contains the OOB's for 2 shorter scenario's.

The stickers (standard and icon stickers).

The map.

Here you can see the difference in thickness between the basic map and the mounted map.

Then I finished stickering the blocks, first up the Germans.

Next, the Soviets.

And finally the artillery markers.

Wow, never before have I seen a game box filled like this with such an amount of great quality components.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
O. C.
Spain
flag msg tools
blablabla
badge
lololo
mbmbmbmbmb
This game looks really nice
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Duke
United States
Wynne
Arkansas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
There was an announcement that they had sold out of the kickstarter versions, but I see now they went ahead and picked up some extra components so that they could offer a few more.

I wouldn't dally, if you like what you see.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.