Hide
3 Posts

BoardGameGeek» Forums » Introduction » New User Questions

Subject: Apex Theropod DBG...how do you play this game? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Kent Staie
msg tools
My son and I purchased Apex the other day and opened it up and attempted to learn and play. We are excited to play it, but the rules (they look beautiful) are very vague on how to play. We got the game set up according to the rule book, but just do not understand how to play it. For example: It states that you need to layout the Hunt line and do the actions on the cards. Do you do them as you are laying out the cards to fill the Track line or do you do them when you attempt to hunt? Is there a game play through video that we can watch. I searched the internet and all of them were just reviews. Some one please help us out, or we just might return it.

Kent

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cool User
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't know how to play it. BUT...there are many videos under the game's database entry.

Try looking here:
/boardgame/156266/apex-theropod-deck-building-game/videos/al...

And welcome to BGG!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cool User
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
And if you still have questions, be sure to check out the game's "rules" subforum:
/boardgame/156266/apex-theropod-deck-building-game/forums/66

That's also the best place to ask for help since you will probably get a faster reply (from people who actually know something about the game, unlike me )
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.