5 Posts

The Lord of the Rings: The Card Game» Forums » General

Subject: Big Hero Six rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Tom N
msg tools
mbmb
Thought I'd share my new deck here. I used to to beat Nightmare Amon Din (Probably the hardest quest in the game, IMO anyway). The goal is to get six "heroes" out at once.

http://ringsdb.com/decklist/view/2194/big-hero-six-1.0

Hope you guys like it!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Patrick
United States
Saint Louis
Missouri
flag msg tools
Btȝ patrem nrum, Benedictum
mbmbmbmbmb
That looks sick!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom N
msg tools
mbmb
John85 wrote:
That looks sick!

Thanks! Yeah, it's probably the most fun deck I've ever played that I designed myself. Gandalf and Treebeard in this deck are powerhouses. I never realized how crazy Narya is with Treebeard.

I had 4 resources on him, and with Narya I was able to attack 4 times for 19 total damage in one round (to different enemies of course). So much fun!

It's also great to get the ent draught on him. With Narya and that you have an ally that has 2 will, 5 attack, 4 defense and 7 hit points.

Gandalf gets the staff and Shadowfax, and he already has the free questing. And with Narya he's doing 5 attack and 5 defense.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sam Cook
United States
Denton
Texas
flag msg tools
*beep*
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I like the look of this deck a lot, and it seems like you could tweak it a couple different ways too depending on the quest.

Seems like a great deck to add Tale of Tinúviel to. Imagine Beravor exhausting to defend, then you play Tale of Tinuviel exhausting Glorfindel to give Beravor +3 defense for that attack and readying her to either defend again or attack back. Then you ready Glorf either with Narya or his ability.

Including one copy of Elven-light would also make Glorfindel a true monster, especially if Cirdan is expected to be swimming in resources.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom N
msg tools
mbmb
Donkler wrote:
I like the look of this deck a lot, and it seems like you could tweak it a couple different ways too depending on the quest.

Seems like a great deck to add Tale of Tinúviel to. Imagine Beravor exhausting to defend, then you play Tale of Tinuviel exhausting Glorfindel to give Beravor +3 defense for that attack and readying her to either defend again or attack back. Then you ready Glorf either with Narya or his ability.

Including one copy of Elven-light would also make Glorfindel a true monster, especially if Cirdan is expected to be swimming in resources.

Thanks great suggestions! I never thought of Elven light!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.