Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Richard Simon
United States
New Milford
New Jersey
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Does anyone have any suggestions as to what to use for the referenced markers? My game only came with only twelve, which is obviously not enough. For example, Scenario Two - A Deadly Race - has 25 units that could potentially require one of these markers.

What are you all using?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin L. Kitchens
United States
Gainesville
Georgia
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
ndanger666 wrote:
Does anyone have any suggestions as to what to use for the referenced markers? My game only came with only twelve, which is obviously not enough. For example, Scenario Two - A Deadly Race - has 25 units that could potentially require one of these markers.

What are you all using?

Sure you didn't get 18?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin Gallo
United States
O'Fallon
Missouri
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
There is always Litko or GF9.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eddie Carlson
United States
Clarksville
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
ndanger666 wrote:

What are you all using?

I make use of stacking units to share markers. Until I get West Front, I think I'll be short a few status markers. I may just make some of my own though.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Friend
United States
Sierra Vista
Arizona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I just bought a bag of 250 wodden cubes to use as markers for various things. In fact they arrived today.
They're 8mm square, about 1/4". They should work for you.
Meeplesource.com
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Walker
United States
Henry
Virginia
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
'65 Squad Level Combat in Vietnam. On Kickstarter!
mbmbmbmbmb
In practice I rarely/never ran out. Units stack, adjacent units need only one marker, sometimes one marker works for a whole clump, sometimes it's so intuitively obvious that I don't even use markers.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.