$30.00
Recommend
5 
 Thumb up
 Hide
13 Posts

Moscow '41» Forums » General

Subject: Vassal Module rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
O. C.
Spain
flag msg tools
blablabla
badge
lololo
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
According to rulebook, there is a vassal module of Moscow 41... From where can we download it?
3 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Filip Labarque
Belgium
Kortrijk
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Comming soon, I just need the final artwork from Emanuele.
4 
 Thumb up
2.00
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Emanuele Santandrea
Italy
Milano
MI
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
I love it when a plan comes together!
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Flupperdeflup wrote:
Comming soon, I just need the final artwork from Emanuele.


I knew there was something I forgot...

whistle
5 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Filip Labarque
Belgium
Kortrijk
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
It's up: http://www.vassalengine.org/wiki/Module:Moscow_%2741
2 
 Thumb up
5.00
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
O. C.
Spain
flag msg tools
blablabla
badge
lololo
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Great work Filip

Some comments and questions about the Vassal module:
- One little errata in Starting Setup: the two Airborne Corps in Area 41 and 91 have to be deployed at minimum strength, but they are deployed at full strength.
- How can i choose ramdomly the starting blocks of the setup? Starting blocks and reserve blocks are mixed in the Reserves window.
- Defensive lines can't be rotated.
- Weather Forecast Marker is wrongly named "Trun Tracker".
- There is no Marker for "Weather - Sunny".
- There is no Marker for "Weather - Blizzard".
- There are no River Attack Markers.
- There are no Soviet Supply Markers.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
O. C.
Spain
flag msg tools
blablabla
badge
lololo
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Another erratas in Starting Setup:
- There is no Soviet 19th Army (Blue) in the Reserves window.
- There is no Soviet 32th Corp (White) in the Reserves window.
- There is a duplicate Soviet 5th Airborne Corp in the Reserves window (this corp is already deployed on the map).
- German 7th Corp and 12th Corp (Light Blue), deployed in map, haven't been randomly selected, they should be in Reserves window.

And a problem of Vassal module: right click on mouse doesn't work on Soviet 32th Corp (White). Your can't hide it, rotate it, etc...
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
O. C.
Spain
flag msg tools
blablabla
badge
lololo
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
One suggestion: a "Save Map as PNG image" button in the main map window would be great
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Filip Labarque
Belgium
Kortrijk
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Kaxte wrote:
One suggestion: a "Save Map as PNG image" button in the main map window would be great


Do you mean the map + counters?
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
O. C.
Spain
flag msg tools
blablabla
badge
lololo
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Flupperdeflup wrote:
Kaxte wrote:
One suggestion: a "Save Map as PNG image" button in the main map window would be great


Do you mean the map + counters?

Right
It would be great to take pictures of map + counters.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Filip Labarque
Belgium
Kortrijk
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Kaxte wrote:
Flupperdeflup wrote:
Kaxte wrote:
One suggestion: a "Save Map as PNG image" button in the main map window would be great


Do you mean the map + counters?

Right
It would be great to take pictures of map + counters.


I'll consider that feature "nice to have". ;-)

The rest of the fixes are done, uploaded to vassal and awaiting moderation.
1 
 Thumb up
5.00
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
O. C.
Spain
flag msg tools
blablabla
badge
lololo
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Flupperdeflup wrote:
Kaxte wrote:
Flupperdeflup wrote:
Kaxte wrote:
One suggestion: a "Save Map as PNG image" button in the main map window would be great


Do you mean the map + counters?

Right
It would be great to take pictures of map + counters.


I'll consider that feature "nice to have". ;-)

The rest of the fixes are done, uploaded to vassal and awaiting moderation.

I thought that feature was easy to implement, because there are "Save Map as PNG image" buttons in the "Dead Pool" window and in the "Reserves" window... If it's hard to implement, please forget it, don't lose your time, the Vassal module is great anyway
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Filip Labarque
Belgium
Kortrijk
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Kaxte wrote:
Flupperdeflup wrote:
Kaxte wrote:
Flupperdeflup wrote:
Kaxte wrote:
One suggestion: a "Save Map as PNG image" button in the main map window would be great


Do you mean the map + counters?

Right
It would be great to take pictures of map + counters.


I'll consider that feature "nice to have". ;-)

The rest of the fixes are done, uploaded to vassal and awaiting moderation.

I thought that feature was easy to implement, because there are "Save Map as PNG image" buttons in the "Dead Pool" window and in the "Reserves" window... If it's hard to implement, please forget it, don't lose your time, the Vassal module is great anyway


I'll take a look later on. The update is available on vassal.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lawrence Hung
Hong Kong
Wan Chai
Hong Kong
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
The current M41 V1.1.vmod is still without a function to take picture. It's not a nice-to-have but a great tool to AAR and promotion of the gameplay. Please consider to implement the camera!
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.