$20.00
Freelance Police
United States
Palo Alto
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
For those just finding out about the campaign, we've unlocked enough SG's to make a KS-exclusive expansion. So the No Sanctuary Tier (both EB levels are the same) gets you the base game and *three* expansions.

Specifically, here's what's been unlocked:
* 4+ survivor miniatures / variants
* 5 rivals (vs. 10 in an expansion set)
* 15 zombies
* 4 game tiles
* plus the Vision of Lori and Michonne's Pets NPC figures.

EDIT: Cleaned up a lot of stuff and updated the SG's!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Terence Lee
United States
Arcadia
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: Speaking of tiles...(and Michonne's Pets!)
I'm looking forward to Michonne's pets. Hoping it gets unlocked!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marlon Kruis
Netherlands
Pijnacker
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: Speaking of tiles...(and Michonne's Pets!)
Bring on those pets! Would be so cool ninja
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Freelance Police
United States
Palo Alto
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
CZE can unlock Pets at 325K if they see enough interest (and we've unlocked a KS-exclusive expansion's worth of stuff)
CZE made this post. Let them know in the KS comments that you want pets (or want to keep Riot Glenn). 99% of backers are at the No Sanctuary level, which include Michonne.

Quote:
We could technically switch Glenn up but this may upset some backers who really want him or confuse those who saw some ads of him going out and coming back to see it differently. What do you all think?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Chamberland
United States
Charlotte
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: CZE can unlock Pets at 325K if they see enough interest (and we've unlocked a KS-exclusive expansion's worth of stuff)
Sam and Max wrote:
CZE made this post. Let them know in the KS comments that you want pets (or want to keep Riot Glenn). 99% of backers are at the No Sanctuary level, which include Michonne.

Quote:
We could technically switch Glenn up but this may upset some backers who really want him or confuse those who saw some ads of him going out and coming back to see it differently. What do you all think?

Are people now worried that the campaign won't hit 350k?

Yes, the funding has been slow and CZE should have relaunched the project, but it has to be strong enough to pull in 40k over the next 54 hours.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Outlaw
United Kingdom
Devizes
Wiltshire
flag msg tools
The Wing Warrior - learn more at www.facebook.com/thelegendriders
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: CZE can unlock Pets at 325K if they see enough interest (and we've unlocked a KS-exclusive expansion's worth of stuff)
Mandor wrote:
Sam and Max wrote:

Quote:

Yes, the funding has been slow and CZE should have relaunched the project, but it has to be strong enough to pull in 40k over the next 54 hours.

Just a few people getting jumpy, I think.

I don't think the campaign needs any more changes or upheavals than it has already had. I would rather people coming into the campaign now saw exactly what was on offer, and not what might be on offer unless we decide to start moving things around again.

I am sure we will unlock Glenn and the pets. If I have a choice of the two, I would pick Glenn anyway.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Hoffman
United States
Briarcliff Manor
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Mandor wrote:
Sam and Max wrote:

Quote:

I'm going to make an assumption here: people who dropped this campaign early, or who marked it as Remind Me and just never went back for a look, those folks, if they go back and take a second look, are going to be kind of . . . blown away by how good a deal this has become.

So, I'd be stunned if it didn't hit $350k. Actually, I think I'd be stunned if it didn't blow past $400k, but I guess we'll see.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.