mbmbmb
Reshuffle?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Julia
msg tools
We have dragged Reason from her Throne and set in her place the Empress of Dreams [liber Endvra]
badge
Amor, sola lex
mbmbmbmbmb
Spent adventure trophies go to the bottom of the deck, so, no reshuffling needed. The only way to hve issues with Stage I is collect as trophy all the adventures without spending any of them
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
San Jose
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Scarlet Witch wrote:
Spent adventure trophies go to the bottom of the deck, so, no reshuffling needed. The only way to hve issues with Stage I is collect as trophy all the adventures without spending any of them

Thanks as always Scarlet Witch. And thanks for all your contributions on the many rules threads for this game! Think I have two printouts from you permanently in my Elder Sign box. :p Realized that I probably should have known this rule since I know it for all the decks, but I think I was just thrown by the fact I hadn't actually done it for an Adventure deck before (and the multi-stage nature too, somehow thinking that would dictate a unique resolution).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.