$20.00
Iksa Manggala Putra
Indonesia
flag msg tools
So, i and my friends playing 4 Character, Alain, Harsk, Enora, dan Kyra. Badluck, Harsk encountering Demonic Horde. Its summons Servitor Demon, and in this base scenario is Demonling. Condition to defeat this barrier is defeat all summoned Demonling. Random character which encounter Demonling is Harsk, Harsk, Kyra, Kyra. Unfurtonately, Harsk did't defeat Demonling on second encounter, so what happen with this undefeated Demonling? Banish it to the box or shuffle it to random location deck?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
r0t1 prata
Singapore
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Banished!!!

It doesn't come from a location deck.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert O'Hearne
United States
Chelmsford
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Wrath Rulebook p.15 wrote:
After evading a summoned card or resolving the encounter with it, never put it anywhere other than back in the box unless the card that caused you to summon it instructs you otherwise.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Iksa Manggala Putra
Indonesia
flag msg tools
elcoderdude wrote:
Wrath Rulebook p.15 wrote:
After evading a summoned card or resolving the encounter with it, never put it anywhere other than back in the box unless the card that caused you to summon it instructs you otherwise.

Even in Demonling text say "If undefeated, move to a random location"? Sorry i forgot to mention it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Rice
United States
Forest Grove
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Yes, even if.

"If undefeated, move to a random location" means YOUR CHARACTER moves, not the Demonling.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Iksa Manggala Putra
Indonesia
flag msg tools
Oh.. I See. The text is bit vague to me. Thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Warner
United States
Middletown
Delaware
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
There are a couple of signals that you are moving and not the demonling. These are the kinds of things that you pick up over time.

First, "move" is a word that is almost always about characters. If a boon or bane was supposed to go from one place to another it would have said "shuffle" or "place" or something like that so you could know the way it went into the location deck (i.e. on top of, shuffled into, displayed next to, on the bottom of).

Second, they tend to be pretty explicit with the card you are encountering. It would be something like "If undefeated, shuffle the Demonling into another open location." Or at least "If undefeated, shuffle this card into another open location."

But regardless of all that, the rules say summoned cards never go anywhere except back to the box unless what summoned then tells you otherwise. So, even if the Demonling did have a power that shuffled it into another location, you wouldn't do that because it was summoned and the card that summoned it didn't say anything about not returning it to the box.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Iksa Manggala Putra
Indonesia
flag msg tools
Thanks for the information. I am new in pathfinder.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.