Subject: Looking to buy Yggdrasil rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Spencer Skelton
Canada
Barrie
Ontario
flag msg tools
Hey everyone I have been looking for a copy of Yggdrasil for a while now and having no luck anywhere. If you are interested in selling your copy please let me know thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gillum the Stoor
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
There seem to be a few (expensive) copies listed in the market section for the original Yggdrasil.

These wouldn't have the expansion. My recollection is that it wouldn't be too hard to play the expansion without the new game material - printing out two pages of the expansion rules would likely suffice.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
GodRob
United States
Unionville
Virginia
flag msg tools
If you eat your burrito over a tortilla, anything that falls out will simply start building your next burrito!
badge
The first rule of chess club; Hide from fight club.
mbmbmbmbmb
I sent an email to Z-Man games about their future plans for Yggdrasil. Hope to hear something back soon.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Spencer Skelton
Canada
Barrie
Ontario
flag msg tools
Yeah that's all I can find as well, they are a little more than I'm hoping to spend. Maybe something will pop up at some point.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Spencer Skelton
Canada
Barrie
Ontario
flag msg tools
I had also sent them an email, they just responded basically saying there are now future plans for it as of right now.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pier Nolet
Canada
flag msg tools
If you're still interrested i have an unopened copy of the 1st edition.
If you're willing to pay for the shipping i could send it to you no prob.

I live in Canada.

Just message me!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Geoff Conn
Canada
Victoria
BC
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I may be able to check my FLGS too, they had two when I bought mine there but it was a long time ago. If you are interested, you could even call them direct. Its skyhaven games in Victoria bc.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Charlie Russell
United States
Ohio
flag msg tools
I'm also looking for a copy if anyone had any luck finding one.

Pogan I sent you a message about your copy if you still have it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.