Popular Tags: [View All]
Stasia Doster
United States
Sherman
Texas
flag msg tools
If I am not gaming, I am reading!
mbmbmbmbmb
It is unclear to me from the rules as to whether the Assembly Hall is used in the Invasion scenario if you are not playing with the Councilman. The Assembly Hall is listed in the "additional components" for the scenario, but not mentioned again except for use by the Councilman. Does this mean that the Assembly Hall is for use exclusively by the Councilman or does it mean that if the Councilman is in the game, he is the only character that can use the Assembly Hall?

I am assuming that the Assembly Hall is not used at all except by the Councilman, but I would like clarification as to whether or not this is correct.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Logan
United States
Havertown
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
My words literally betray me.
mbmbmbmbmb
I definitely feel it is only needed if the Councilman is used.

Though if you want to make it harder, you could make it an additional group goal each game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stasia Doster
United States
Sherman
Texas
flag msg tools
If I am not gaming, I am reading!
mbmbmbmbmb
mfl134 wrote:
I definitely feel it is only needed if the Councilman is used.

Though if you want to make it harder, you could make it an additional group goal each game.

I definitely DO NOT want to make it harder - my daughter and I have yet to win it, lol.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.