The Others» Forums » Rules

Subject: Apocalypse Track 7 rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Oden Dee
Australia
flag msg tools
mb
I'm a little unsure if Apocalypse Track 7 comes into play immediately or not?

APOCALYPSE IS HERE! Each Hero takes 2 Wounds and 2 Corruption at the end of each round!

Story: Haven's Last Stand
First round ends: +1, +1 (From Sin card HATE!)
Second round ends: +1, +1 (From Death)
Third round ends: +1, +1 (From Death) Now at Track 6.

Forth round is playing, game very balanced, Heroes or Sin is definitely going to win this round. Sin won only just.

Lets assume no one wins and forth round ends, we now at Apocalypse Track 7. So if I don't wound and corrupt immediately then nothing happens at the end of this round and round five begins, no new trouble, boring Apocalypse Track this round. APOCALYPSE IS HERE - Nothing happens!

I feel the game doesn't need a fifth round and if it did go to a fifth the Heroes should be punished. Thus I assume Apocalypse Track 7 activates immediately.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Clubb
United States
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
From the way the rules are worded, when the track moves up, the effects happen immediately, or in the case of level 7, at the end of the round that the level is achieved.

So, at the end of the 4th round in the game you were in, and every round there after, they get wounded and corrupted at the end of the round. Unless the track is moved down in game play.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.