$30.00
$20.00
$5.00
$15.00
Recommend
1 
 Thumb up
 Hide
9 Posts

Doom: The Boardgame» Forums » General

Subject: Please new entry for the new version... rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Ivano Rosa
Italy
Ferentino
Frosinone
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Will be a mess for news and rules Qs...

I hope also more support for FFG... old game only one downloadable scenario...

btw.. here the name for the first expansion "Unto the Evil"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0UuVPqWl4Vg
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Fabian Schuster
Germany
Ulm
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
If you are referring to FF's upcoming DOOM-Boardgame, there already is an entry.
http://boardgamegeek.com/boardgame/205317/doom-board-game
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cracky McCracken
United States
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
No there's not a new entry. Search "Doom" and you come here. Let's start a new entry for the new version of Doom. Call it Doom 2016 or whatever.

Edit..... OK there are two entries.... one for "DOOM" and one for "Doom". I think I got it. Doom is the old game and DOOM is the new one? That won't confuse anyone

3 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rafał Wątorski
Poland
Kraków
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Cracky wrote:
Edit..... OK there are two entries.... one for "DOOM" and one for "Doom". I think I got it. Doom is the old game and DOOM is the new one? That won't confuse anyone
Fortunately one is from 2004 and the other from 2016, so despite the similarity in title, it's quite easy to tell which one is newer
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tor Sverre Lund
Norway
Trondheim
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Also, the old one is "boardgame", while the new is "board game". Easy! ;)
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rafał Wątorski
Poland
Kraków
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Gawain wrote:
Also, the old one is "board game", while the new is "boardgame". Easy!
It's the other way around
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cracky McCracken
United States
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
raphaell7 wrote:
Cracky wrote:
Edit..... OK there are two entries.... one for "DOOM" and one for "Doom". I think I got it. Doom is the old game and DOOM is the new one? That won't confuse anyone
Fortunately one is from 2004 and the other from 2016, so despite the similarity in title, it's quite easy to tell which one is newer


Necro thread. I just clicked on Doom on the hotness list and it brought me here. Probably should be sending folks to the 2016 Doom.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tor Sverre Lund
Norway
Trondheim
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Well that IS where the hotness list sends me (bgg id 205317)
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Douglas Buel
United States
Saint Louis
Missouri
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Cracky wrote:
No there's not a new entry. Search "Doom" and you come here. Let's start a new entry for the new version of Doom. Call it Doom 2016 or whatever.

Edit..... OK there are two entries.... one for "DOOM" and one for "Doom". I think I got it. Doom is the old game and DOOM is the new one? That won't confuse anyone


In one you meet your Doom, while in the other you meet your DOOM.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.