3 Posts

Airships» Forums » Rules

Subject: Wooden airship only after airship card no2? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Johan Hedin
Sweden
flag msg tools
When reading the English rules I understand that you will only get the wooden airship "if there are already airship cards on the board". I.e. starting with your second airship card bought (i.e. no wooden aitship for the first airship card bought).

It would be great if someone could confirm this (I have played it wrong until now...).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Maarten D. de Jong
Netherlands
Zaandam
flag msg tools
badge
It's not as clear as could be in the German rules either... but since they state, earlier on, that the airship is awarded to the person who just completed an airship I'm inclined to say that you always get the wooden token irrespective of your previous efforts in this direction. Of course when Hindenburg construction gets underway the rule of ownership changes.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Nicosia
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
SMASH!!!
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah... the phrase "If there are already airship cards on the board..." is just telling you what to do with the 2 airship cards (ie- one goes on top of the other). You get the wooden token whether there are already airship cards on your board or not.

The 2 sentences of that paragraph should probably have been separate bullets under the previous paragraph.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.