Hide
8 Posts

BoardGameGeek» Forums » Gaming Related » Recommendations

Subject: Solo Star Trek RPG rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Stephen Woollen
msg tools
Can anyone help me with a solo Star Trek RPG please? I'm pretty rubbish at gaming but really feel like gaming some Star Trek recently.
Help!! soblue

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric O.
United States
Kansas City
Missouri
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Star Trek: Frontiersis coming out soon and I think it might sort of fit the bill.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jacob Schoberg
United States
Elkhorn
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
when i get home, i'm so tired
badge
just roll over, please. i'm so tired. just roll over, please. i'm so tired.
mbmbmbmbmb
mayneric wrote:
Star Trek: Frontiersis coming out soon and I think it might sort of fit the bill.

Pretty sure it's already available.

OP, if you're up for a learning experience, I think that is a good recommendation!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
sean johnson
United States
Edinburgh
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It might be a bit hard to find but I think that Star Trek: The Adventure Game is what you want. It uses a paragraph book system, so you go to a planet to explore it, the book ask you to make a choice, and then your choice might result in some dice rolls. The goal is to establish friendly relationships with the neutral zone planets. The game is one player or two.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric O.
United States
Kansas City
Missouri
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
emodiu5 wrote:
mayneric wrote:

OP, if you're up for a learning experience, I think that is a good recommendation!

Oh really? Cool, thought it was supposed to call me out at GenCon. Maybe I confused it with something else.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
New York
New York
flag msg tools
"Arrange whatever pieces come your way." Virginia Woolf
mbmbmbmbmb
mayneric wrote:
emodiu5 wrote:
mayneric wrote:

Oh really? Cool, thought it was supposed to call me out at GenCon. Maybe I confused it with something else.
it is out but it is not an RPG..
I second the Star Trek: The Adventure Game suggestion ough it is hard to come by

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
reaching out from the in-between spaces...
United States
Baldwin
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
adm1 wrote:
mayneric wrote:
emodiu5 wrote:
mayneric wrote:

it is out but it is not an RPG..
I second the Star Trek: The Adventure Game suggestion ough it is hard to come by

According to this thread, copies are available for $30 plus shipping. I placed an order years ago from the store and got a copy. My understanding is they bought a large amount when the game was going out of print.

https://boardgamegeek.com/thread/429335/new-copies-still-ava...

The most recent post is from June, when someone ordered and received a copy.

Jorune
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephen Woollen
msg tools
Thanks for your help everyone but given how much shipping is from the states to the uk is doesn't make it very cost effective. Guess I'll just keep on keeping on without any fun. lol

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.