Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Brian Fay
United States
Waukesha
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Due to various events I have two extra sets of replacement cards for the 1st Edition of Euphoria. Please PM me and I will mail them to you.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Schott
United States
Roanoke
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Were these the ones you had to buy or ones sent out automatically by Stonemaier? (It's been a while - I don't recall all of the details around the replacement cards off the top of my head.)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chuckhazard
United States
Fayetteville
Arkansas
flag msg tools
I'm FREEeeee..ee..e..e...
mbmbmbmbmb
paschott wrote:
Were these the ones you had to buy or ones sent out automatically by Stonemaier? (It's been a while - I don't recall all of the details around the replacement cards off the top of my head.)

Sent out? Did they send out replacements for the kick start backers? I've just dusted my copy off and can't remember if I got replacements or what I might have done with them... Maybe they're tucked into the Nostradamus shelf somewhere

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Hogue
United States
O'fallon
IL
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
chuckhazard wrote:
paschott wrote:

Sent out? Did they send out replacements for the kick start backers? I've just dusted my copy off and can't remember if I got replacements or what I might have done with them... Maybe they're tucked into the Nostradamus shelf somewhere

They were sent out with a copy of the first Treasure Chest.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chuckhazard
United States
Fayetteville
Arkansas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
EricHogue wrote:
chuckhazard wrote:
paschott wrote:

Sooo still confused. Did they send a whole treasure chest for free?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chuckhazard
United States
Fayetteville
Arkansas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
chuckhazard wrote:
EricHogue wrote:
chuckhazard wrote:
paschott wrote:

Found this:http://boardspace.net/euphoria/english/v2_recruits.html

I don't appear to have any of these cards, so I think they must not have sent out replacements. Or if they did, I didn't get them. Or I lost them.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe Prozinski
United States
O'Fallon
Illinois
flag msg tools
designer
Stop touching me!
badge
You're far too trusting!
mbmbmbmb
chuckhazard wrote:
chuckhazard wrote:
EricHogue wrote:
chuckhazard wrote:
paschott wrote:

I don't appear to have any of these cards, so I think they must not have sent out replacements. Or if they did, I didn't get them. Or I lost them.

If you backed the first Treasure Chest Kickstarter, the updated recruit cards were included in it. I'm pretty sure all copies of those first ones had them, even those that went to retail. If you didn't get them there, you have to get them from the BGG store. They didn't just send them out to everyone.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jamey Stegmaier
United States
St. Louis
Missouri
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, all copies of the original treasure chest had 16 recruit cards for Euphoria inside the box. This is the treasure chest that says "Treasure Chest" on the top of the box.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chuckhazard
United States
Fayetteville
Arkansas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Delthos wrote:
chuckhazard wrote:
chuckhazard wrote:
EricHogue wrote:
chuckhazard wrote:
paschott wrote:

If you backed the first Treasure Chest Kickstarter, the updated recruit cards were included in it. I'm pretty sure all copies of those first ones had them, even those that went to retail. If you didn't get them there, you have to get them from the BGG store. They didn't just send them out to everyone.

Ok this clears my confusion. I kick started the game, which came with treasury components, but not the treasure chest proper. Its just been so long since I dusted Euphoria off I couldn't remember if I had updated cards. I think I'll just remove the 16 recruits instead of trying to track errata on all of them.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.