Hide
2 Posts

Play Me: Alice in Wonderdice» Forums » Rules

Subject: Complete rules available? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Kuro Kokon
msg tools
I'm interested in the game, but I'm also curious (and worried) about how the betrayal is done and if it really works.

If it's done by simultaneous selection, it causes prisoners' dilemma and probably no one would betray, because if everyone simultaneously betrays and flips their card, Jabberwocky wins.
If it's done by negotiation, then probably no one would let you betray them or everyone wants to betray (in which case, Jabberwocky wins).

The game is not available in my country and I need something to convince me importing it (which is a bit expensive).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
aldebaran geneste
France
Ramonville
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
the betrayal is often taken by children's or some player who wants to win alone or just because they think to win quicker.

in class i have rarely see a table without a betrayer.

you were in competitive mode , then half cooperation so regarding your personal skill and abilities in the game you ll do the right choice and not a resonable one ^^

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.