11 Posts

Academy Games» Forums » General

Subject: 1754 Conquest preorder rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
adam wilson

Oklahoma
msg tools
1754 Conquest is on coolstuffinc's preorder list. I can't find an entry for it on the geek. Is there any info available anywhere?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim Densham
United States
Middleville
MI
flag msg tools
Season ticket on a one-way ride...
mbmbmbmbmb
Adam, the game is about the French and Indian War. It will be based off the 1812/1775 "Birth of America" series.

Almost completed, if all goes well early next year it will be shipped to the US.

I'll get it posted onto BGG shortly after GenCon. Thanks for the reminder!

Tim
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Soren Vejrum
United Kingdom
Richmond
Surrey
flag msg tools
London On Board - the largest semi-organised group of boardgaming dicks in the known universe.
badge
London On Board - the largest semi-organised group of boardgaming dicks in the known universe.
mbmbmbmbmb
Avoid Academy Games. Do not kickstart or preorder any games from them and seriously consider if you want to buy anything from them at all. If they are not outright frauds, they are fucking incompetent and useless. AVOID!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Allen J
Australia
Elizabeth Bay
New South Wales
flag msg tools
RAWRRRRRRRR
badge
RAWRRRRRRRR
mbmbmbmbmb
vejrum wrote:
Avoid Academy Games. Do not kickstart or preorder any games from them and seriously consider if you want to buy anything from them at all. If they are not outright frauds, they are fucking incompetent and useless. AVOID!

You sound a bit bitter at something...is everything ok? Would you like to have a chat to vent some of your frustration?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
adam wilson

Oklahoma
msg tools
vejrum wrote:

Uwe has been upfront about the problems Academy has had and seems to be addressing them. He has hired more people and says he is trying to improve communication and production timelines. People make mistakes and we should be understanding. The quality of their games outweighs the snafus in my opinion. I don't preorder games unless I think they will sellout anyways.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ian Kissell
United States
Winston Salem
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
vejrum wrote:

This guy has been throwing a tantrum and rating all of their games a 1 because he has not gotten his Mare Nostrum kickstarter yet. Bit of a * move.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Fiachra Mac Aodha
Ireland
Dublin 3
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
vejrum wrote:

I have almost every game and expansion released be Academy Games. Some of them I have waited quite a while for (Mare Nostrum, Guadalcanal and Fief only arrived last week) but I always know that they will arrive eventually and that the games and components will be of the highest quality.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave Schmidt
Canada
Strasbourg
Saskatchewan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah I have loved everything that I've bought from them. BUT I've never pre-ordered or kickstarted anything, I've only bought retail.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gary Selkirk
Canada
Truro
Nova Scotia
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Just wondering when my pre order game will arrive?!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ian Kissell
United States
Winston Salem
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Other threads I believe say it is shipping the end of the month.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim Densham
United States
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
We believe the games are chugging their way through Canada right now. If all goes well, we hope to start shipping next week.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.