Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Brian Engelstein
United States
New Jersey
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Welcome back to another Dragon and Flagon character reveal. This time we have the hammer of the holy herself: Tuuli the Cleric. Tuuli will appeal to any player that has ever thought to herself: “I love hitting people with a hammer, but I hate having to deal with all that pesky luck.” Tuuli has access to Divine Inspiration, an ability that allows her to always go first in a turn rather than going in a random order as normal. This allows her to plan your beat downs more carefully, rather than relying on a lucky flip. If this is not enough control for you Tuuli also comes packing Vision. This allows her to plot whatever move you want to take right before it happens at the mere cost of just one additional time, making sure she never gets left in the lurch.

Tuuli’s Dragon Card is Tithe, a difficult to use but very powerful effect. Some call it the great leveler, with the power to take reputation from the rich and give it to the poor, at a substantial tax for yourself of course. This can make up for the slower and more methodical play Tuuli has by bringing back all the reputation she has lost setting up the perfect attack and then some. Tuuli’s Incredible versatility and control makes her a lot of fun to play and one of our favorites.

We hope you have enjoyed this look at Tuuli the Cleric! Keep your smackdowns just and we will see you next time.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Patrick OBrien
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Can't wait to try this game out. Kudos to the Engelsteins, for updating this design, i've always wanted to try and bring Swashbuckler up to date, but never had the time. Great game that was stuck in the 70s.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.