Martians: A Story of Civilization» Forums » General

Subject: Last 48h is upon us! rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
RedImp Games
msg tools
publisher
mbmbmb
We are getting close to the last 48 hours of the action. We are hoping for you to reach all the stretch goals that are still ahead of you. Scream loud about it on the Internet, share the link in social media.

Yesterday we received test 3D printouts of several buildings and quickly made the casts to see how they look on the board. Don't mind they are dark, we just had such a resin close at hand. We are having some of the miniatures painted as we speak, tomorrow we should have them ready to show to those of you who have been indecisive whether to buy pre-painted building miniatures or regular ones. You can also see a few photos of those casts below. Note that the dome of the greenhouse is detachable so that you can paint the crops inside.

So, Astronauts, are you ready for the last challenges? Going on a mission to the Red Planet with you has been a real pleasure.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe Pilkus
United States
South Riding
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
*** This is rewritten from several e-mails at KS***

Krzysztof,

I'm excited for your game, and it appears to be more immersive than several other titles using Mars as the backdrop for an epic tale.

Also, as a published designer and developer for nearly ten years, I offer my service to proofread the rules and cards.

Cheers,
Joe

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.