Subject: card count on newest expansion spells rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Shadow ruxer
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I just got the new expansions in and did a card count. It says on the back for both, 72 spell cards. I counted only 70. I am assuming the mage card and ability card also count as 'spell cards', any confirmation on this? I am assuming because of consistency this is the case. (posted this almost two months ago on priestess forum, but looks like nobody lurks over there ) Thanks!

For priestess love the new bow, I prefer the new priestess art design, some really cool creatures in this too and love the cure card that pretty much has barbie on the battlefield laugh No, sarcasm, I actually love the new cure card.

Warlock was even better, loved flame cloak, the attack spells, the new curse item is PERFECT. AND THEN EXTINGUISH?!?! my worst enemy angry Anyway, Can't wait to update my warlock and play sometime soon.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom Cannon
United States
Annapolis
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
You may want to post this question on the Mage Wars Academy game page also. The Arena game is different and has specific expansions just to use in Arena format games.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aaron Brosman
United States
Roanoke
Indiana
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, the Mage and Ability card counts in the 72 cards in the set. Sorry for the confusion.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.