Warszawa
flag msg tools
JavaScript, Java, Ruby, ...
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello,

I have some questions related to the card appendix:

1. It says:
"Draw and reveal a card and boost the next card of its size by [1]: You must draw a card and reveal it to all players, note its size, then keep it in your hand. (...)"
and:
"Draw and reveal a card and perform it with a boost a [1]: You must draw a card and discard it for all to see. (...)"

It seems a bit unfortunate that "draw and reveal" once means "keep in hand" and the other time "discard". Is this not a mistake in the second description? "Draw and reveal" sounds very much like "keep in hand".

2. It says:
"Draw and reveal [2] cards, discard any of color on the branch: You must draw and reveal [2] cards for all to see, one at a time. Each time you then place the card into the discard pile if the color of the card does not appear anywhere in the tree. If it does appear, you take the drawn card into your hand."

The card text and the description obviously contradict each other. Which one is correct?

3. It says:
"Discard [1] card from hand and take its color plumage: You must place [1] card from your hand into the discard pile. Then take the plumage card of its color and place it in front of you, even if it currently belongs to another player. If you have no card to discard, you do not take a plumage card."

I assume I can discard cards of different colors and take plumage cards of all of these colors? Somehow this one description makes me unsure.

I'm still not finished with the appendix, if I get any more questions, I'll post them here

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Carl Chudyk
msg tools
designer
1. In the second case "Draw and reveal" can be changed to "Draw and discard".

2. Description should end "Each time you then place the card into the discard pile if the color of the card appears anywhere in the tree. If it does not appear, you take the drawn card into your hand."

3. Description should say "You must place [1] card from your hand into the discard pile. Then take the plumage cards of their colors and place them in front of you, even if they currently belong to other players. If you have no card to discard, you do not take a plumage card."
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.