Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Mark Bigney
United States
Kingston
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
If I have the appropriate tech that allows me to take extra resources from the planet, does the die tick down an additional time? I.e., if I maximally exploit a plant with a die showing 2, is that one turn (of two resources) or two turns (of two resources)?

Thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Bettan
Canada
Cote St Luc
Quebec
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It counts as two ticks....

Quote:

A. The Green player has population on SOL (CP), LYRA (CP), CHARUN (Phasium) and K’UEI HSING (Axinium). The Green player has researched Advanced Phasium Extraction. At the beginning of his turn Green has 7 CP, 3 Axinium and 1 Phasium.
B. Green gains 5 CP from SOL and 5 CP from LYRA and decreases the respective Resource Counters by one.
C. Green then gains 1 Axinium from CHARUN updating also the Resource Counter and pays 1 CP tax.
D. Finally, Green gains 2 Phasium from K’UEI HSING thus decreasing the Resource Counter by two an pays 2 CP tax.
E. At the end of his Upkeep Stage Green has 14 CP, 4 Axinium and 3 Phasium.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rainer Ahlfors
United States
Provo
Utah
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
Click to see this devourer's page.
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I can confirm that this is correct. If you utilize the refinery, you will decrease the resource counter one additional time.

However, please note that this is optional.

If more than one person would eligible to collect resources, these will be given out in turn order for as long as they last.

Example:

Planet X has 2 left.
Player A and B are both on the planet.
Player A has a refinery.

If player A is first in turn order, they will collect twice and B will not get anything.
If player B is first in turn order, they will collect once leaving A with collecting only once, despite the refinery.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Bigney
United States
Kingston
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks very much.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.