Hide
5 Posts

Star Trek: Frontiers» Forums » Rules

Subject: End of round question rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Ed Moynihan
msg tools
If my ship deck is empty but I have cards in hand, I believe I can forfeit my turn to announce the End of Round. When preparing the new round, am I required to discard my current hand (assume I never played them) and draw back up to my hand limit?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ashen von Ragend
Austria
Wien / Vienna
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: End of round question
Yes, needs to be discarded and then shuffled
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Erv Walter
United States
Sun Prairie
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
ervwalter is my new bgg account
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, when preparing a new round you take all your cards shuffle them and create a new deck, regardless of what was in your discard pile vs in your hand.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Fitchett
United States
Garnet Valley
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
edwalter wrote:
Yes, when preparing a new round you take all your cards shuffle them and create a new deck, regardless of what was in your discard pile vs in your hand.

Do damage cards get reshuffled? The rule states all cards get shuffled but it also states that when it references a Card it doesn't include damage cards.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jordan Booth
United States
Chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
surfitch wrote:
edwalter wrote:

Do damage cards get reshuffled? The rule states all cards get shuffled but it also states that when it references a Card it doesn't include damage cards.

Yes, the components sections identify damage cards as Ship Deck cards, and the End of Round procedures tell you to reshuffle all your Ship Deck cards.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.