Subject: Game Night in Gaylord. MI. rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Todd Marsh
United States
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey everyone. I just wanted to tell you about a new game meet up in Gaylord. Genie Hobbies, the wonderful game store in town, is now having a regular game meet up every Thursday from 4 to 8pm. It's just starting out and we want our numbers to grow. It's 5 dollars to play but in return you get a 5 dollar store credit token that you can use for snacks or Drinks while playing that night or you can save them up and put them toward your favorite item in the store. I try to go everywhere week at least as long as work runs short those days. I think this is a great opportunity to grow the gaming hobby in the area so post here or message me if you plan on trying it out one day and I'll will try to be there. I want new people to feel as welcome as possible. So hopefully we will see some new faces in the future. Always Remember!! Play More Games!!!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ludes
United States
Honor
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: Game Night in Gaylord.

Good luck. I hope you get a good group going ...

You might want to slap an "MI" or "Michigan" in your thread title. Most Midwesterners have probably never heard of Gaylord. Uh, this is the Gaylord I'm thinking of, I hope? I'd love to make it someday but I'm about two hours or so away. I'd have to have something going on in the vicinity.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
jeremy root
United States
Kingsley
Michigan
flag msg tools
Down in Kingsley, just south of Traverse City. May be a little far for me on a Thursday, but maybe someday it will work out.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
CD Nowak
United States
Cadillac
Michigan
flag msg tools
designer
mbmb
Right as I'm leaving town, of course...

I'll try to make it in once before heading out.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Todd Marsh
United States
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the heads up with adding the MI. That will make it more clear.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Todd Marsh
United States
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes please. Whenever anyone can show up the more the merrier. We play all sorts of games. The game store also has meet ups for RPGs on other days as well if people are interested in that and of course MTG on Fridays and Sunday's also.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Todd Marsh
United States
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Just a reminder. Genie Hobbies in Gaylord Mi will have a Game night tomorrow starting at 4. If you come earlier that's great. Or if your gonna be late no worries as well. We game until 8 o clock.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.