$20.00
$60.00
Recommend
 Thumb up
 Hide
10 Posts

BoardGameGeek» Forums » Game Groups » Australia » VIC (Melbourne)

Subject: MeepleCon 2016 rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Matt Utting
Australia
Preston
Victoria
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Tickets are now on sale for MeepleCon 2016, to be held on the 9th-11th of December 2016 at the Darebin Arts & Entertainment Centre in Preston.

Find out more information and purchase tickets at https://www.universe.com/meeplecon16.

And subscribe to the MeepleCon 2016 geeklist to keep up to date with information about the event.

We hope to see you all there!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jon
Australia
Melbourne
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
We have ours - can't wait!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Utting
Australia
Preston
Victoria
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Updates:
Tickets are still on sale, head to https://www.universe.com/meeplecon16 to grab yours

For those looking to sell second hand in the flea market: https://goo.gl/forms/Z87fhejK6w8r1VpY2

For designers, registration for Designer Alley is closing soon: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScWTBHD6tJcXx-8PXaC...

https://goo.gl/forms/SIXbzHFd30Lzkzms2

Got questions? We might have answers. Especially if it relates to MeepleCon 2016
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Utting
Australia
Preston
Victoria
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks to everyone who came to MeepleCon16, we're glad that you had fun and without all of you MeepleCon would just be tables, chairs and boardgames sitting unplayed.

Big thanks to the Melbourne Meeples Inc. committee of Leif, Ashley, Ethan, Kerrin and Mark.

And to our major sponsor this year GateKeeper Games who did a fabulous job of getting people addicted to Star Wars Destiny (as well as Lanterns) and were also generous enough to provided us with prizes for our major tournaments.

Thanks to Reuben, Erin, Trevor, June and Bruce who helped during the convention by manning the front desk and/or running organized play and tournaments.

Shout out to the PAX Australia for use of part of their Library.

And fanks to Fraser for furnishing the fabulously fantastic and fun Fische Fluppen Frikadellen for the FFF tournament.

Thanks to our Designers who in Designer Alley showed us what games are coming, we look forward to seeing them in production!
And to the Darebin Arts & Entertainment Centre who have such a wonderful venue and lovely staff.

And a personal super big thank you to my wife Sharon who not only staffed the front desk for some of MeepleCon, but also who helped making badges and general emotional support

So when will we next see you?
Perhaps at NSEG (check the dates in the guidebook, but we'll be adding the events in the NSEG group on facebook and Google+, and Melbourne Meeples webpage)

or at OzBunnyCon which is now on sale at https://www.trybooking.com/247394 (and remember that if you book before the end of December you'll save $5
Have a fun and safe festive period and we'll see you again next year!
  • [+] Dice rolls
Erin
Australia
Murrumbeena
Victoria
flag msg tools
I just got lost in thought. It was unfamiliar territory.
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks Matt, Melbourne Meeples Inc., and everyone else who helped out at MeepleCon for a terrific weekend of fun and games!

It was a great event to finish off the gaming year.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kerrin Addis
Australia
Melbourne
VIC
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Aneirin wrote:

It's funny, I see MeepleCon as kicking off the year (as in starting) and Bordercon/Concentric ending the year.

Had an absolute lovely time at MeepleCon. Great vibe, Great people, Great venue, great food trucks. All round it was great!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pas L
Australia
Melbourne
Victoria
flag msg tools
No good will come of this, mark my words!
badge
mbmb
kerrinaddis wrote:
Aneirin wrote:

It's funny, I see MeepleCon as kicking off the year (as in starting) and Bordercon/Concentric ending the year.

Had an absolute lovely time at MeepleCon. Great vibe, Great people, Great venue, great food trucks. All round it was great!

What do you do with the rest of the year, if it starts now and ends in 6 months?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim Morton
Australia
Penshurst
Victoria
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
lamaros wrote:
kerrinaddis wrote:
Aneirin wrote:

What do you do with the rest of the year, if it starts now and ends in 6 months?

Watch things come out of Essen gencon, origins and wait for them to get here for our con season of coarse
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Fraser
Australia
Melbourne
flag msg tools
admin
designer
Back in the days when there were less maps we played every map back to back
badge
Ooh a little higher, now a bit to the left, a little more, a little more, just a bit more. Oooh yes, that's the spot!
mbmbmbmbmb
lamaros wrote:
kerrinaddis wrote:
Aneirin wrote:

If you found out, the SMoGs would have to kill you whistle
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rory Hart
Australia
flag msg tools
mb
Thanks again! I had a great time.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.