Hero dashboards
Abomination Spawn Cards
Necromancer Spawn Cards
Deadeye Walker Spawn Cards
NPC Spawn Cards
Crowz Spawn Cards
Additional Vault Cards
Rules inserts

I won't use the Kickstarter exclusives in every game so it is handy to have one place to store everything. This way I can flip through the album and decide what I want to add to a particular quest.

I was looking at one of the full size albums but I have a load of old smaller albums lying around since I stopped collecting cigarette cards.

This is the album in its slipcase

The four pages are ok for the dashboards, they are not as tight as I would like but at least they are easy to get the dashboards in and out. I just won't flip the pages too quickly.

The eight pocket pages are good for sleeved abominations. The pockets aren't too deep and they are easy to retrieve.

The single pocket pages are good for the rules inserts.

I have about 25 of the four pocket pages to fit the 93 or so hero dashboards. I have to go out and buy some more of the eight pocket pages though.

The albums are designed for cigarette cards, I get mine from the United Kingdom http://www.safealbums.co.uk/Zen/index.php?main_page=product_...

The pages can be found here: http://www.safealbums.co.uk/Zen/index.php?main_page=index&cP...

I use them for coins, cards and other collections so finding another use for them has helped me get through the stockpile of pages.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeffrey Nolin
Japan
Nakamachi, Hiroshima
Hiroshima-ken
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Seems like a lot of expense for something that looks to add more effort to getting a game up and running. However, being able to view the hero cards in an album is nice.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Livett
Australia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
If you are going to play with all the add-ons, all the time then it probably isn't much use. But if you want to play with different aboms and necromancers each game then this might make set up time quicker as you can go directly to the additions that you need and not have to take out the ones that you don't want.

That is what I will mostly use it for, plus I already had the albums.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.