Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Christopher Dauwalder
United States
Tacoma
WA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
So we lost. Barely. But I think we might have made it too hard on ourselves in retrospect.

We were playing the regular scenario (2), thus the stages were 1b, 2b, 3b, 4a.

Just wanted to break down the leader movements.

1b: "Advance the leader to the next location (if applicable)." Meaning that if the single raider card drawn has a leader that CAN be moved to their next location, move them (Puke can always move, if he is shown). Otherwise, nothing.

2b: "Move leader to next location (if applicable)." Same as stage 1b.

3b: "Move leader to next applicable location on both cards (if applicable)." Basically the same as the previous two stages except you do it on two separate cards (twice).

4a: "Move leader to next location on first applicable card drawn (draw cards one at a time). If Puke is only remaining leader, and he moves to any location, players lose the game. So basically, you would keep drawing raider cards until you draw one of the leaders left on the board. So, if you have puke left or a single leader next to Last Stand, you're pretty much hosed.

Did I get this right? Thanks in advance!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Launius
United States
Johns Creek
Georgia
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb

Nope - on Stage 4 you only move a leader that appears on one of the 3 cards. But unlike the other stages, a leader can move only one time. So, if the remaining leader moves on the 1st card drawn, and it would move on the 2nd or 3rd card drawn - it would move only only the 1st card drawn.

Stage 4 actually gves you a little bit of a break if any leader besides Puke remains and is more than 1 space from Last Stand.

Richard
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher Dauwalder
United States
Tacoma
WA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Got it. I knew we messed something up. Thanks for taking the time! Awesome game by the way!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.