5 Posts

Dungeon Saga: Dwarf King's Quest» Forums » General

Subject: How many quests in core game? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Fitzgerald Limisella
msg tools
Hi all,

So as per title, how many quests are there in the core game of Dungeon Saga? I've been looking/searching everywhere but couldn't find info on this.

Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brad P
msg tools
mbmbmb
Coolspidey wrote:
Hi all,

So as per title, how many quests are there in the core game of Dungeon Saga? I've been looking/searching everywhere but couldn't find info on this.

Thanks!

The core game has 10 quests but 2 of them use only two heroes and are really just tutorials taking about 10 to 15 minutes to play through.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Fitzgerald Limisella
msg tools
Oh right cool thanks for that.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Hayes
United Kingdom
London
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
There is also a quest in the tabletop gamer mag and anywhere else that is easily accessible?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brad P
msg tools
mbmbmb
The_Real_Chris wrote:
There is also a quest in the tabletop gamer mag and anywhere else that is easily accessible?

I have a review of the table top gamer one:

http://twilight40k.blogspot.com/2016/03/dungeon-saga-long-wa...

If you play this consider it a one off to be played with the characters as is and not keeping what is found.

There is one in the KOW book, Destiny of Kings, that I have not seen yet. Would like to see that sometime.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.