Iksa Manggala Putra
Indonesia
flag msg tools
Last night, i and my friend (4 people) play The Elven Entanglement Scenario. There is Guard Post location deck in this scenario. It says "at start of your turn, summon and encounter Corrupted Soldier Henchman".
I just want to confirm, if we defeated this Summoned Corrupted Soldier Henchman, can we close the location deck?
Corrupted Soldier Henchman text says "If defeated, you may immediately attempt to close the location this henchmen come from".

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Rice
United States
Forest Grove
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
No, you may not close the location, because the Henchman didn't come from a location, he came from the box.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Iksa Manggala Putra
Indonesia
flag msg tools
Well, so i and my friend do it wrong last night. That's why last night scenario feel too easy whistle

We will replay this scenario. maybe tonight.

hmm, maybe bit out of topic. In this scenario (the elven entanglement), if i defeated Tangle Trap Henchmen, i can't close location deck, right? because Tangle Trap text doesn't say "you may attempt to close location"

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Warner
United States
Middletown
Delaware
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Correct. Henchmen don't inherently let you close locations. It is the fact their powers say you can that lets you.

But if you are playing the Elven Entanglement, you'll want to check the FAQ.

Vinst
Scenario
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Iksa Manggala Putra
Indonesia
flag msg tools
Thanks. I'll check it later

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Iksa Manggala Putra
Indonesia
flag msg tools
269Hawkmoon wrote:
Correct. Henchmen don't inherently let you close locations. It is the fact their powers say you can that lets you.

Vinst
Scenario

So, Vinst text got errata? It's make thing easier, i think
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Warner
United States
Middletown
Delaware
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
IKnight wrote:
269Hawkmoon wrote:

Vinst
Scenario

So, Vinst text got errata? It's make thing easier, i think

Indeed. Having Vinst means you can close locations after you beat a Tangle Trap henchman.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.