Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Chris Buhl
United States
Leeds
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

Thus far 2 Stuka elements have been eliminated, while 1 Hurricane element is reduced.

The Germans have done a bit of "Thatch-ing" here, I think. The lower 2 Hurricane elements have yet to move, so there is some cover for the Stukas. But they will take fire as well.

Not a great turn for the Germans. They do score 3 hits, but do no damage. The Hurricanes have the exact same results, 3 for 0.

Targets in sight...

Stuka C-1 takes down a single Hurricane, while the UK fighters are again unable to down a single enemy.

With one more chance to fell some bombers, the British again fall flat, scoring not a single hit. Note the reduced B elements formed up into 1.

Bombs away! I don't see it specified in the rules, so I'll play bombing happens after air-to-air combat, any surviving bombers can attack.

The Hurricanes finally bring one Stuka down. The surviving bombers score a single hit against the large target, no hits against the small one. So despite what I think was mediocre performance by Fighter Command, this is an RAF victory.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Brown
United States
Fort Worth
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Chris you will have to redo this with the issue of a new performance ruler for the Ju-87whistle
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.