Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Chris Buhl
United States
Leeds
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

If ever there was an opportunity to practice the Thatch weave, this must be it!

In the first turn with the initiative the Fw uses 1e to close for a shot but misses.

Another energy, another miss.

2 hits 0 damage

Fw 1 hit 1 damage on C-lead
P47 2 hits 1 damage on Fw

2 hits 1 damage C-lead destroyed

Since I blew the chance to practice the Thatch weave, I'm calling it here. I might try again, or maybe I should just dogfight Zero's and Wildcats?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Russ Fleischman
United States
Lockport
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I've been reading all your session reports. What are your thoughts on solo play (any rules you've come up with would be helpful)?

I've brought a few pieces to play solo, but haven't printed anything out yet.

Thanks,
russ...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Buhl
United States
Leeds
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for reading them! I've thought about that some but never come up with much. The best I've got is don't decide what an element's me be will until it's turn to move. That helps with not allowing elements moving first to anticipate where an enemy will be. When elements get stacked that helps some as you're forced to move in ways you mean but not want to. Against a human I might avoid stacking more than I do solo, but I can't say b/c I've never really played anyone yet.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.