$20.00
$60.00
Greg Infi
United States
Redmond
Washington
flag msg tools
mb
I'm looking for people with similar tastes for games as me and who play on the Eastside. I've been attending various groups and while they are all nice, very rarely do they play games I like. If you and/or your group plays some of these below (and similar), please, let me know.

- At the Gates of Loyang
- Castles of Mad King Ludwig + Secrets
- Glass Road
- Glen More
- Haithabu
- Kingsburg
- Le Havre
- Mage Knight
- Merchants & Marauders
- Merkator
- My Village
- Navegador
- Ora et Labora
- Suburbia
- Taluva
- Tragedy Lopper
- Troyes
- Versailles

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
I won't be in the area for a couple of weeks (or at all if I find a job in the meanwhile), but Tragedy Looper is one of my favorite games, like Suburbia and Glen More to own both, and would love to try Mage Knight non-solo again and Merchants and Marauders.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Curt Carpenter
United States
Kirkland
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thursday50

Feel free to message me with questions.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Kornhaus
United States
Bothell
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Check out the Cheers Boardgames meetup group.

https://www.meetup.com/Cheers-Boardgames/

We meet every weekend, rotating among libraries ranging from Mercer Island up to Lynnwood. Redmond is the "home" location, with a meeting held there once a month.

Most of the games you listed are played fairly regularly.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
My Turn Yet?
United States
Kirkland
WA
flag msg tools
'80' maxlength='250'> </td> </tr> <tr> <td width="15%" align="right"><b>Avatar OverText</b></td> <td width="85%"> <input type="text" name="overtext[avatar]" value="My Turn Yet?
badge
30 Days, 0 plays
Monday Nighters and Moreare meeting tonight (8/1) at Zulus on Bothell if you're interested in joining us.

So far the list of games that we're bringing includes Ora et Labora, The Manhattan Project and Viticulture.

We have about 8-10 regulars and play weekly on the upper end of the lake.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam P
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
mb
I'm moving to the Seattle area in September. Looks like a good list.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Kornhaus
United States
Bothell
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
paigew wrote:
So far the list of games that we're bringing includes Ora et Labora, The Manhattan Project and Viticulture.

Ooh, that's tempting. Two of my favorites, but I don't think I can make it there tonight. Do you often play at Zulu's?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
My Turn Yet?
United States
Kirkland
WA
flag msg tools
'80' maxlength='250'> </td> </tr> <tr> <td width="15%" align="right"><b>Avatar OverText</b></td> <td width="85%"> <input type="text" name="overtext[avatar]" value="My Turn Yet?
badge
30 Days, 0 plays
Yes, on Mondays. Over the summer we've been playing there a lot more. We bounce from 145th in Seattle, to Lake Forest Park, to Zulu's, and sometimes 'Round The Table in Lynnwood.

If you're interested, let me know or check out Monday Nighters and More

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Greg Infi
United States
Redmond
Washington
flag msg tools
mb
Thank you all for the replies, links and invites! I will GM you individually for more information as appropriate.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.