Popular Tags: [View All]
Philip Mazzone
United States
Maspeth
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
This Network card lets you add up to 2 stars more than the listed capacity. If a show has no option to add a star, ie 0, does that mean I can add 2 ?

Came up in our game tonite, I said zero plus 2 is 2 ... My gf countered by saying since there isnt a star quantity listed, it cant get an additional 2 added.

Ruling please ? Thanx meeple
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Van Deusen
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'd say 0+2=2, especially since the card almanac doesn't say the show must ordinarily take stars. Perhaps Gil will weigh in definitively.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Crixtey
United States
Dallas
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
"2 stars more than listed capacity" I would think allows it. If there are no stars allowed, that's a listed capacity of 0, 2 more than that is still 2, not none. That's my thoughts. The lack of a symbol, IS a listed capacity. It's listed by showing no symbol

Also agree, Gil's thoughts would be relevant here
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gil Hova
United States
Jersey City
New Jersey
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Xhawk wrote:
This Network card lets you add up to 2 stars more than the listed capacity. If a show has no option to add a star, ie 0, does that mean I can add 2 ?

Came up in our game tonite, I said zero plus 2 is 2 ... My gf countered by saying since there isnt a star quantity listed, it cant get an additional 2 added.

Ruling please ? Thanx meeple

Yes, you may use All-Star Cast to add Stars to a Show that wouldn't normally take stars. I love using it to put Stars on a sports show, especially combined with a Promo in one of the Ad slots; it's possible to get over 20 Viewers from that one time slot alone!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Philip Mazzone
United States
Maspeth
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you for the responses
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.