Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jeff Collins
United States
Portage
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I dont have the game in front of me, but can someone explain the bonuses for the hero alchemist? iirc it indicates that the hero can choose to collect two resources in its region. But there is only one resource in a region. We thought maybe it should read as territory, which seems to make more sense.

Thank you for your time.

Jeff

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Colvin
United Kingdom
Unspecified
flag msg tools
Also not got it in front of me, but sounds like you you collect two of that one resource.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Chang
Taiwan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

Lv1:

Quote:

When collecting resources, you collect one of your choice from the Alchemist's region.

It means that if the Alchemist is present/still in the game, then he/she will get a mana, food or ore not matter where he/she is, which means the region doesn't matter for the Alchemist anymore.

And Lv2 just gives you two rather than one. So you can choose what to gain for two times.

I do think that Gamelyn really does a great job in making those abilities relate the most to the occupations.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Collins
United States
Portage
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
That makes sense now, and is fairly obvious once you see it the correct way. Thank you.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.