Popular Tags: [View All]
CR7
United States
Dallas
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
This came up in my game tonight with my brother:

There's several star cards, who's condition for flipping is "Flip unless there is another star card in the green room" or another variation of that, an ad in the green room.

My brother was installing both an Ad and Star on a new show, with the star containing the requirement of an ad in the green room. He asked if he can count that condition as met, by installing the Star, then installing the ad.

I wasn't really sure, and just decided we'd allow it. I know in some games specific order like that is very important... In Hindsight I'm thinking that shouldn't have counted as meeting the condition, because they're both being added at the same time since he was airing a new show.

Anyway, what's the community's thought on that? Or Gil's if you happen to stumble onto this?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Vincent
Netherlands
Arnhem
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Gil mentioned this in another thread:

IngredientX wrote:
The exact timing is after you have put all Stars and Ads on the Show. So once you have both Ads on, you check to see if the Green Room is empty.

Same for Cheeky Friend. You put everything on the Show first, then you check the Green Room.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gil Hova
United States
Jersey City
New Jersey
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Vincent's reply is thumbsup.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.