BoardGameGeek» Forums » Board Game Design » Board Game Art and Graphic Design

Subject: Freelance artist seeking new quests! rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Luka Arh
France
flag msg tools
Greetings to all,

My name is Luka, I'm from Slovenia but currently living in Bordeaux, France. In the past I've done work for card games, mobile games and graphic design.

Please check out my portfolio and don't hesitate to contact me, should you find my work/style suitable for any of your projects.

Portfolio: www.arhluka.com

Here are some samples:

Thank you for taking the time to look at my work. I really appreciate it.

Luka
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Luka Arh
France
flag msg tools
Just something to spice up this thread. It's a 3d sculpture, therefore not relevant to previous post, but I thought some of you might like to see it.
I always loved Harry Potter so it was time for fan art.
It's a sculpture of Tom. Yes, Tom. We've spent so much time together that I believe we can be on first name basis. So there! I always liked his character and the actor (Ralph Fiennes) portrayed him fantastically in my opinion. Absolutely love the elegant yet powerful movements, which is somewhat something I wanted to incorporate in this portrait.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Luka Arh
France
flag msg tools
Hey guys and gals,

I have a set of five new artworks done for TCG "No Honor Among Thieves" by Carpe Omnis Games.

Because I'm not a big fan of spam please I'm only posting one of five cards here.
The rest can be seen at http://arhluka.com.

And if you like what you see, let me know in the comments or send me an email at info@arhluka.com I'd love to hear from you!

Love and peace to all!

Title: The Informant

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Luka Arh
France
flag msg tools
Re: Luka Arh is available for illustrating! :)
Done for character design group on facebook.

Theme: Hippie

...even though she is skilled in machinery and tinkering. Her deep fascination always lied with the plants and their healing powers. Something she got from her mother, I think. See, her mother was a natural healer, who believed that every disease can be healed by using only earth's natural ingredients. Sadly her mother passed away only a day after her daughter's birth.
She died of cancer.

It was for the girl's beautiful orange hair, and the love of his wife that her father decided to name their daughter after his wife's favorite plant called, Calendula.

Calendula is now all grown up and has unfortunately developed the same illness, that of her mother. She learned, however, how to keep that nasty disease at bay by replacing the infected parts of her body with mechanized ones. Even though she's well aware that this is only a temporary solution, which is why she's in a constant motion to find the real cure. The natural cure.

Thanks for reading and viewing.

Peace and love to all!
-L

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Luka Arh
France
flag msg tools
Hello all,

NEW! You can follow my daily posts on facebook at www.facebook.com/artofarh

I did a set of 5 goblins for Schwalb Entertainment. Visit my website to see the rest of them and let me know if you like it!

Cheers

Snot & Stitches: Devotee To The Goblin King
(c)2017 Schwalb Entertainment

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Luka Arh
France
flag msg tools
Hi guys, here's another goblin from the same series. This one is a pesky one.

(c) 2017 Schwalb Entertainment

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.