Adam Brocker
United States
Gilbert
Arizona
flag msg tools
Omnigamer and Game Devourer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I saw that the banker selects the first company up for bid and that players starting the game with 0 shares get to go first, but is there a specific starting turn order for players that all have 1 or more shares?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Hahn
Canada
Waterloo
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm not sure how you got that interpretation from the rules at the top of page 2, but to sum up, this is what happens:

* banker puts share up for auction;
* winner of that auction puts their player token on the topmost available space of the turn order track
* winner then selects and puts up a different company share to auction
* winner of THAT auction puts their player token on the next available spot on the turn order track
* and so on until all players have one share and one token on the turn order track.

I have, of course, skipped the other steps each player is to complete when winning an auction in the interests of answering your specific question.

Do you have a copy of the rulebook?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam Brocker
United States
Gilbert
Arizona
flag msg tools
Omnigamer and Game Devourer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
roberthahn wrote:
winner of THAT auction puts their player token on the next available spot on the turn order track

Missed that. Thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.