$20.00
$5.00
$15.00
Recommend
1 
 Thumb up
 Hide
6 Posts

Dice Drivin'» Forums » News

Subject: Dice Drivin´availabilty rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Javier Salmeron
Spain
Alcorcón
Madrid
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Dice Drivin´ will be available on stores end setember, once KS people receive his pledge.

Here you will find details of box contents.

https://www.facebook.com/dicedrivin/posts/542035302665317

2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim McMahon
United States
West Springfield
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
Lookee what he can do! He wants a job!
mbmbmbmbmb
LASTBUTNOTLEAST wrote:
Dice Drivin´ will be available on stores end setember, once KS people receive his pledge.

Here you will find details of box contents.

https://www.facebook.com/dicedrivin/posts/542035302665317


Have there been any updates to this?
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
olanmills
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I just got my copy from Kickstarter here in the US last week. So maybe it will be in stores soon?
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Javier Salmeron
Spain
Alcorcón
Madrid
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
olanmills wrote:
I just got my copy from Kickstarter here in the US last week. So maybe it will be in stores soon?


Hi all,

We reached a few stores on USA for the moment.

In any case, retails stores and particulars can find our game at www.vorpalia.com

Hope this helps.

Best,

Javier
CEO Vorpalia
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim McMahon
United States
West Springfield
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
Lookee what he can do! He wants a job!
mbmbmbmbmb
LASTBUTNOTLEAST wrote:
olanmills wrote:
I just got my copy from Kickstarter here in the US last week. So maybe it will be in stores soon?


Hi all,

We reached a few stores on USA for the moment.

In any case, retails stores and particulars can find our game at www.vorpalia.com

Hope this helps.

Best,

Javier
CEO Vorpalia

Any word on which stores in the USA?
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Javier Salmeron
Spain
Alcorcón
Madrid
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Ni Jim,

We are close to find an USA reseller. Meanwhile, you can contact us through info(at) Dicedrivin(dot) com

Hope this Phelps.

Best,

Javier
CEO Vorpalia
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.